Orange ULTI x Ice Shaker Premium Metal 26oz Shaker
ULTI has teamed up with our friends over at Ice Shaker to bring you the ultimate premium shaker upgrade. Now each shaker comes with two free single serves!
The Ice Shaker's 26oz double wall vacuum insulated bottle will hold ice for over 30 hours in a 75 degree room when filled with just ice.
The Ice Shaker features a removable twist in agitator for more mixing power, a sturdy handle for easy carrying and fill lines inside the bottle for measuring. Love your ULTI with ice? The twist off agitator also keeps the ice cubes from getting in the way of a nice sip!
Sweat proof design means you keep your hands and gear dry while kitchen-grade non-odor absorbing stainless steel means this shaker is easy to clean and keep clean. Ice Shaker's sturdy leak proof BPA-free pop top is easy to open while still being secure enough to close and shake.
- Premium quality double wall vacuum insulated shaker bottle that will keep your drink hot for up to 12 hours or cold for 30+ hours.
- Kitchen-grade premium stainless steel cup that does not absorb odor. No more smelly shaker bottles! Odor resistant metal cup makes it perfect for any ULTI product, juices, protein powder shakes, BCAAs, coffee, smoothies, martinis, cocktails, ice tea, and water.
- Sweat proof bottle! No more wet cold hands and sweat rings all over your tables. The double wall vacuum insulated bottle prevents condensation from building up on the bottle by preventing cold or heat from transferring to the outside of the bottle.
- Shaker lid: Easy to hold carrying handle, easy open pop top and comes with a removable agitator that twists into the lid. The shaker lid blends with ease. Lids are spill/leak proof and BPA-free.
- Durable powder coating
- Tapered bottle design that is easy to fill with measurement markings inside the bottle and fits all standard size cup holders. Bring your Ice Shaker cup to the gym, office, pool, beach, camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, yoga, biking, road trips, hiking, sports games, everywhere!
Our bottles are top rack dishwasher safe. We do however recommend that you use low heat drying. Lids are dishwasher safe however, there is a rubber seal inside of our lids that may need to be removed and cleaned from time to time. To do this, simply use a butter knife(or similar dull object) and gently pry the seal out. Wash the seal and insert it back into the bottom of the lid. When you do this, be sure that the seal is not twisted and is sitting flat to ensure that there will not be any leakage.
NOTE*Bottles and tumblers with a patterned design should be washed by hand only to prevent discoloration of the pattern.